Friday, June 13

Balancing with heels



Lately the LRT felt like a can of sardine. Since the petrol price got up.

Unfortunate for me being petite, i had to stand under sweaty armpits and smell the aroma of body odour. Some original perfume huh?

Plus the heels. Walking 1 km from office to station with it. My feet burns like hell.
Don't mind the walking tho (if i had my running shoes on)

Just 2 weeks here.

Apart from work stress n complicated issues.

I'm looking forward for lunch. With Iloi.

My supervisor is not here and i'm exploring this software which is so confusing and lost. Ditch that.

Met so many people that i know since I'm in the middle of KL.

Meeting with 'some people 'who has been gone for quite a while makes things exciting.

Train rides aren't exciting as that tho. Especially with heels..

No comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.