Wednesday, July 2

Botol Kosong



Sometimes i wonder why am i so choosy. Sometimes teringin jugak nak ada someone to be happy with. There are choices but don't seem anything would happen and i just refuse to go on a date. I'm not desprate or anything. Kosong... that is how i feel. There's nothing to look forward to. Not even the weekends. macam sedih je bunyi.Kinda kot.I long for someone that i wouldn't have any problems going out with or i don't have to sneak out or get yelled at for going out with that person. I asked my mum and dad what kind of guy that you guys will be okay with if i were to date someone? result is.. dad yelled at me because he thought i was talking about my ex. So that was out of the topic. And now i don't feel like seeing anyone. Ever thought of will i meet anyone? I am so passive now. Gosh i need new friends.

1 comment:

drum kit said...

kosong - dewa

kamu seperti hantu
lalalala
till end

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.