Friday, August 7

Quarantine

Your temperature is 39.

No it can't be. I feel totally fine.

The thermometer never lies.

Sigh.

So here starts my day one quarantine. I'm not suspected for H1N1 but I will be suspected if my temperature gets higher. Why am I not suspected? Because I don't have those symptoms. I don't even have running nose.
Seriously, I don't feel sick. Just a little light headed. I have so many things to do with too little time. Now I can't go out, not even close to going to Ned's engagement tomorrow. Bummer.
I want to heal fast so that I can go back to UTP by Sunday, send my resume by Monday, attend my first drama class on Monday. There's a quiz on Tuesday morning :( FYP lagi...
I hope I'm sick because I'm stressed out. I wouldn't want to be dead because of some penyakit babi. It would be really pathetic like mati kene langgar kereta kancil.

3 comments:

iLLy said...

sabar darling...

haritu pun i kene sbb temperature juge...

Shira-chan said...

get well soon!!

Anonymous said...

Ceh.

Kawan I kena tahan kat airport Taiwan. Temperature 39 jugak. Takde simptom. Tapi tak kena pun kuarantin.

Langgar je! hehe

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.