Monday, June 7

Hello Goodbye

1. I can't sleep thanks to dozing off from 3 pm till 530 pm. Weird dream was I owned a pair of armadillo heels (go google if you are curious) and wore them to work along with a sky high shoulder pad blazer. po-po-po-poker face

2. The world cup fever is on. I got my argentina jersey. wear it out with my mum tho she thinks i look a bit boyish. heyyy mana ada... reen pakai head band.

3. The other week i strained my ankle and unable to wear heels for almost a week. boo! My mum told my opah that i strained my ankle because i played futsal. Then my opah said "laaa... awat main bola.. budak perempuan mana boleh main bola" hahah comel la opah ni.

4. I love the fact I ironed my working clothes over the weekend and I'm gonna annoy my family with this statement " best nyeee tak yah iron baju malam ni" 5 times a week.

5. Why sex and the city 2 is not in Malaysia's cinemas? sigh. I want another girls night out.

6. Encik Jude was home. for a while. cheers to long distance and be merry. At least I have someone to miss.

7. Can I not think about the stupid policy and not think about the consequnces in the future. I' m just too scared to think about it. Why do they need to make me choose between love or career.

8. In this order : wayfarer- blackberry-car-designer handbag-whatever comes next.

9. I still drag to go to work because of the kiasu people cari parking at lrt station and the fact I have to wake up 520 every morning.

10. I still have 3 hours 20 mins to sleep.Still fresh awake. Goodluck with that. Goodnight people.

No comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.