Monday, January 12

I'm Too Sexy For This Tag

hahahaha.. seriously?
am I sexy?
But since shira said "because I think she is sexy, she just doesn't give herself enough credit for it" when she tagged me.
So here goes

THE RULES:
  1. Snap or just shift through the photo gallery and pick 3 pics of
    yours which you think are sexy.
  2. Don't have to be revealing (though some people say SEXY IS SKIN),
  3. Explain why you think so,
  4. Tag 3 friends (whom you think are sexy)

photo 1 :




My chin appears to be smaller and my nose is sharp. and best of all, i don't look fat! haha

Photo 2:

Wearing a kebaya makes a women feel sexy and strappy heels are sexy. agree?

Photo 3:

playing music makes me feel oh-so-supermasiveblackhole-sexy!



I am tagging:
  1. Iylia elena (because u remind me of malibu barbie at the moment)
  2. kak su (because u are sexy without trying)
  3. anyone who perasan sexy :P

7 comments:

Suri said...

kak su who? me kah? hahah!! :p

Adreen Nordin said...

pasti la . mana ade kak su lain.

Inana Douie said...

all three pictures angle yang sama.
heehee :)

Elena said...

Adoi why la you have to put my name!

Adreen Nordin said...

because i rasa u cm malibu barbie at the moment. haha

Merissa K. said...

AWAK. you should letak gambar yg kat musicfest tu. yg dlm gelap but nampak ur silhouette je tu.

sexy gila kot.
hehe.

saya homo lesbo.

Adreen Nordin said...

aww.. sha.. tht was too sexy. takut u tergoda.

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.