Monday, February 2

Bosan tapi malas

Its not like i have been super duper busy over last 2 weeks. but i have been bored but too lazy to do anything.

I am back in the jungle with a new car. Meet charlie (my new car). It was surprising that I got charlie a day before the new semester starts.

My classes are not pack, I'm totally free on friday, I barely know the faces I bump in when i go to class and my hair is brunette (or red?). ok, I'm confused what color it is.

I am too lazy to have lunch or dinner and I could finally fit into my high waisted skirt that I struggled to fit in during my intern. yay!

I still jog and swim. Very typical of me. and not forgetting my ikut suka time of sleeping and doing whatever.

No curfew is the best part.

How wonderful it is being a student again. I am getting used to the fact that i have jadual waktu and i no longer need to wake up before the sun rises and work long hours 8-5 and oh.. no more public transports!

2 comments:

Maria Elena Zarul said...

kamu ditag ya
sorry
=p

Adreen Nordin said...

tak ada kaitan. nnt saya buat tag awak.

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.