Sunday, February 22

Driving Lessons with Mama.

I almost forgot how stressful it was having mum beside me while i'm driving.
She'll act as if I still have that 'P' sticker on my windshield.
She'd say things like

"Bagi signal tu awal2 nanti orang sebelah sana ingat reen tak nak corner, nanti die pegi pastu langgar reen." (yea i know, i know)

" Reen! Break! " (adoi tahu la nak break)

"Lain kali tengok betul2 kete tu nk pg mana" (I can see it coming. I just don't voice it out)

"Drive slow2 turun bukit ni " (I can control it)

Normally I'll let her babble and I'd smile and shut up.Happy thinking, happy thinking. no stress, no stress

It's very different when i drive with my dad by my side.
Total opposite of mum. Very quiet.
When I complain earlier today about driving with mum by my side yesterday, he just laugh and say " Mums. So typical."

So I am not a reckless driver as my mum claim me to be after all.


p/s: i had a bob cut ( my sister said i looked like edna from the incredibles) and its purple black confused red bob? I am frustrated with the sound my keyboard produced at the jamming studio just now. I had chilli's for dinner just now but I couldn't appreciate much because my throat is in pain. But at the end of the day, chocolate molten cake made my day :)

3 comments:

c_lethal said...

biasalah..ibu-ibu memang macam tu kalau jadi passenger / co - pilot.

Zuliana said...

heheh it's the opposite for me!
my dad cuak gila, my mom is more relaxed.. hehe

Suraya said...

lemme see your new haircut!!!!!!!

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.