Tuesday, February 3

got milk?

Charlie kene saman! oh no.


A picture says a thousand words. abcdefghijglmnopqrstuvwxyz...............

Tahniah cik lanun, anda kene saman 2 kali berturut2. bodo nye gad.


Milk Hunt

Today i woke up craving for cereal and milk.

So I went to v5 koop. I was super starving and to my disappointment. no milk.

I wouldn't give up so I took my car keys and drove to Petronas station near UTP. All I see is Chocolate milk.

Probably 7E got milk. And how unlucky. Only strawberry and chocolate milk on the shelves.

What went wrong with the milk supply? Or Tronoh people don't drink Fresh Milk?

Was just about to give up. But I stopped Charlie in front Rahmat. Walked in with the most hopeful facial expression. And there it was.... Dutch Lady Fresh Milk. loveeeeeeeee

Oh kedai Rahmat. You never fail me. ahahahah

By the time I reached my room. Its lunch time.

3 comments:

Merissa K. said...

eee seronok nya dengar awak dah ada kereta! hehehe.

kereta awak org muda.

kereta saya dah tua nak mampus. moe dengar ni mati aku

Adreen Nordin said...

cik sha. tak seronok kan kene saman. i'll post more about the adventures of lanun comel n charlie. moe have been serving u alot. do appreciate that.

Inana Douie said...

next time go straight to rahmath!
rahmath is the way to go~
eh! rahmath ke rahmat? hahaha i pun dah terlupa.

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.