Monday, February 16

New eye candy

My sony bean died off just now. There goes 3 and half years of my jogging partner and pretty much a companion when I go to class alone.

I got my eyes on the new ipod nano. And its only 599! But I can't get that for my birthday present coz they just bought me Charlie.

I fell instantly in love with this one :

And I can engrave it for freeeeeeeeeeeeee~
So I'll have to save up now or if anyone kind enough to get me an ipod nano red specifically as a birthday present click on this link and purchase. And oh please engrave ' foxy lady' on it (perasan betul perempuan ni). he he he

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely red nano. *drool*

Adreen Nordin said...

red is hot. drool as much as you want :P

Adreen Nordin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adwina said...

pink nano is hotter lah reen. heeeeee

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.