Thursday, December 31

9 things (fill in the blank) in 2009

  1. I went through final year without a scratch. Ok I'm lying. Probably just a minor brain damage and my biology clock went cookoo!
  2. Found the meaning of true friends. And friends who do change drastically.
  3. Got close with people who I have no idea I would get close with.
  4. Found love at last.
  5. Lose weight early this year, gained more towards the end and trying to lose more now.
  6. My dad got me a car and his name is Charlie.
  7. I think I was hit by a curse 'my close friends end up with my ex-s'. If its the third time this thing happen to me, I'm gonna mandi bunga bawah jambatan.
  8. Getting use to save more and thinking lots of time before I buy something but it always ends up with the statement, I fell in love with it, I must have it, Its mine!! There goes my money.
  9. Finally I do 'appreciate' the word jobless. Thank you mr CEO for not wanting to hire me. I'll show you what's not qualified enough. pfft.

So, that ends the 2009 list of good things and misfortunes. May me and you and everyone in this dying place have a very happy new year.

1 comment:

Shira-chan said...

lolz at no. 7... mandi bunga bawah wha?

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.