Sunday, December 20

Rumahku Syurgaku

I paint my nails bloody red but someone thinks its messy.
Well haniiii, pay for my manicure please. You can join also and I'll berlakon as if you're my gay friend :P

I did go looking for a job and you know those online job application where you have to fill in your details and it gets boring just when you fill in the section about your working experience. I always do it half way and got distracted by youtube or cafe world thanks to Firah and ended up leaving it abandon and forgotten.
But ironically today I search for an apartment. Yes.. where the hell am I gonna get 250K? Nak shopping at Mng preview sale pon fikir satu juta kali.

Apparently I was inspired by a friend's condo in Sentul . Very cozy place. Love, love, love it! Seriously cam resort and the view was whoaaa boleh nampak klcc! But the thing is I want an apartment in Damansara.

You see, I just can't be away from Selangor. Its too awesome. I just realize that I love it here.
So there goes my search for an apartment in Damansara. I found one and it was lovely plus sangat dekat with Curve. Double love it. I love it!
But 250k won't fall out from the sky.
Sigh~

Cari kerja tamau, cari apartment nak. chiipodah!
Slap! Slap! wake up and smell Brownie..
She needs a bath tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Inana Douie said...

rent apartment dulu lah makcik.

Adreen Nordin said...

dari rent baik duduk rumah mak.its just a future plan i made with someone ;)

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.