Thursday, January 21

The Barbie Effect

When every girl I know owns a Barbie,
I want one too.
I want one so badly.
I didn't take the time to think.
Do I really need a Barbie?
Its just because every girl has one,
I have to own one.
Is it just following the trend?
Maybe I think it wouldn't be cool if I don't have one.
I can't join the other girls playing Barbie beach party
I f I don't have one.
But it comes back to me.
Do I need one?
And my answer would be
It does not matter. When the time comes and I really need one,
I'll get one.

2 comments:

Merissa K. said...

reen,
i was never a barbie girl.
i dont believe i played much with them.
banyak lagi mainan lain.

:)

p/s: oh tapi saya faham ini metaphore

Adreen Nordin said...

yes it is a metaphor. I was more into Lego and My little Pony when I was a kid. I know those are two extremely different genres ;)

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.