Wednesday, January 20

The Diet Diaries of abandon jeans

My 'diet program' so far has been a little bit out of control. I had ribs over the weekend and fish and chips yesterday. Oily, fatty, not healthy. But on the good side of it, I consistently jog.
I wish I had the discipline on my food intake. This second week is not doing any good for me. I don't feel progression but more like guilt for binging over nyummy food and I jog just to feel less guilty. So tell me how am I gonna lose weight?

One of the reasons I want to lose weight so badly its because I'm tired of looking fat and feeling less confident. Since I got back from college, I have gained alot of weight untill the only jeans that fit me was my skinny jeans and I do look like a 'sarung nangka'. I'm not proud flaunting my chunky thighs. And I'm sick of wearing clothes that are lose around the tummy area. Its been ages since I last wore a simple t-shirt and jeans.

Last week I did show some progress. So I decided to try those jeans that I have abandon. I did fit into it but I still have muffin tops. Actually that jeans had a small hole somewhere below the back pockets. So, when I sat down I accidentally tore that hole into a bigger hole. I never felt more upset with myself.

It not like I'm not trying. Maybe it needs more efford. I've been wanting to fit in a cute piece of jeans but never got the chance to. Thanks to my yo-yo weight.


Run fat girl run

2 comments:

ashlee said...

heyy,, don't give up!!! you're going there girl. try swimming>?

Unknown said...

ad! dont force urself too much. the less u eat, the lower ur metabolism rate will be. hence when u eat a lil bit more that usual ur berat will naik.

plus. lg u concious, lg u rasa ur berat naik. chill ok. just eat normally the next thing u know ure lighter! ehhe..

andddddddd ure not fat!!! its the cute chubby yg i rasa so comel i xkisah trade with ur body. :)


u know who this is. :P

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.