Sunday, April 4

23.

Today (3rd April) I turned 20. Eh silap.. 23.

Its a bit different this year because I'm not celebrating in UTP.
But my bf and best friend managed to surprise me. With the help of Maria, As and Noin too. hehe.. Thanks guys..
I'm touched because he can't be here to celebrate it but he surprised me with something unexpected. Of my 22 years of living I never got a bouquet of flowers until yesterday

And a box of cupcakes with my wish list and fave things in fondant. Super cute okay encik bf ni. Firah is right.. I'll cinta you lebih2 after this. hehe..

And Thank you Firah ku for belanja dinner. Thanks also to Illy, Don, and Shira. I had a wonderful birthday lunch and ice cream.

And oh.. so comel. I woke up and my parents made lempeng pisang for my breakfast. Especially for birthday girl ok..

LoveLoveLove you guys alot!

2 comments:

iLLy said...

daisies!!! so pwetty!!

and lempeng pisang sounds so yummy. hehe

Nurul Aain said...

hehehe. nama saya pun ada juga. saya hanya membuat suggestion sahaja. :) i wish we can celebrate our bday like the times when we were in utp. walaupun lebih jauh busuk dari ini. btw cantiknya cupcakes!

so sweet of your bf to ask all your friends suggestion :)

its worth it!

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.