Sunday, April 18

breathe

It took time for me to write here.
Its not that I'm too busy. Masa final year yang 100% lagi busy from now pon sempat blogging.
But I guess I blog when I can't get my point out or when I'm angry, stressed out maybe.

Currently I am learning to breathe in a new atmosphere. Which we all know its not as simple as ABC but will have to do it step by step. What I feel is neutral. And its pretty much normal to go back at 6 or 6.30. I just keep reminding myself that I'm not an intern. This is the real world. God knows whats gonna happen next.

For this past few months its been very challenging mentally, financially and emotionally. I just hope it gets better and better. Who says working life is easy. Lagi banyak nak pikir ada lah. More responsibility and more 'things I want but I don't need so lets forget' syndrome.

enough babbling. I shall sleep because apparently I appreciate the weekends more these days.




ps: I hear wedding bells. But not too soon ;)

No comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.