Wednesday, May 19

Caca Marba

LRT broke down tayar pancit again. Was stuck for an hour plus. Reached work at 7 .50

Reached the office and the secretary told me I have an event at Renaissance Hotel at 8.00.

Took the taxi in a rush. Rasa cam Anne Hathaway in Devil wear's Prada. And reached late. Jam.

The event was kinda for managers but I was there for the sake of visibility. Tak paham joke orang tua and gelak ketawa mereka macam orang kaya at a very sophisicated event (AHAH HAH HAH - korang imagine sendiri la bunyi die)

Ended up pening because confused and lost and thinking bout my tonns of work at the office. Dah la event habis lambat. Its a one day event.

Rushed back to office to copy my work. Went home and stuck in lrt, traffic. gah!

Just finished work. Esok got presentation. Belum iron baju (the most hated part in my whole day routine)

Dah lama tak cakap with Jude lama2. rindu. its ok we're both busy tak ingat dunia.



aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA



Don't worry, be happy. du du dudu du dudu du duuuu.....

No comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.