Monday, May 3

Makan. Gelak. Makan

Kenduri doa selamat yang serupa majlis pertunangan minus the fancy smancy decor last weekend was tiring but worth seeing two strong women in my life smile. Oh plus my Tok Wan yang sangat terharu because everyone balik kampung.

The penats is not gone yet. Seriously rasa macam nak pergi spa ala bali tu.

Today I went for busines orientation programme. Its kinda like my company's induction 2 weeks 5 days programme but its only a day and half. One comment for it : redundancy.

So kerja kami kat meja belakang tu gelak, tersengguk2, percakapan kosong dan roti jala, sandwich, donut, karipap, teh tarik...memang kalau duduk dengan Nyqa, Ayie, Azreen and Pek, keje nak gelak and makan je.

Surprisingly my roomate is participating too. We had sushi for dinner with illy =D

Ok banyak makan. Patut la orang kerja kat company P fluffy2. Free food kot. hehe.

1 comment:

iLLy said...

I had fun eating sushi with Adreen and Shira!!

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.