Sunday, July 12

Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed

I can smell achievement today.
In other words I did check it and
I'm still a 3 pointer.
phew!

This coming semester is my last one.
Then I'll be in the job market.
First, I feel its like yesterday I was taking spm
Second, I feel old especially knowing some people
my age are getting engaged and start the wedding bell talk.
Third, I still feel old because the foundation kids in UTP are born in the 90's.

But then I feel young again because everytime
people meet me and my sister, they always think
that we're friends. She's freggin 15! haha

And yesterday while I was trying some dresses at Warehouse
I heard one of the sales girls ask my mum if me and my sister are around the same age.
Anyway, out of the topic, I LOVE Warehouse at Bangsar Village.
Their sales girls are uber kind ,helpful and customer satisfaction guaranteed (I'm making that excited mulut ternganga face with thumbs up)
Like seriously!
I asked for a dress that I wanted (been eyeing it for a month) and told them the occasion
and they asked me to try other dresses and give very honest opinions and oh! they'd tell what to accessorize those dresses with.
Its really great because they are not snobs who'd check out you're handbag brand to treat you nice.

2 comments:

Shira-chan said...

congrats on the 3-pointer! =)

and yes, bangsar village is made of awesome. <3

Adreen Nordin said...

thanks roomie. hehe.. i know.. i'm starting to love it there. less people.

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.