Friday, July 3

TV influenced

Everytime I cook a fancy dinner,
I would imagine myself as Nigella Lawson or Jamie Oliver.
Most of the dishes I randomly create are based on their shows.
Honestly it feels calming and its as if I swayed in the kitchen.
Kept me wondering now if i choose the wrong career.
Thanks to mum who selalu bukak travel and living and
make me drool to whatever nyummy Nigella or Jamie is heating in the kitchen

Anyway
I watched a show where they transform ordinary ladies to gorgeous babes just now.
You know the kind where they take you shopping and make overs. yeah that one.
I wish to be in those kinda shows where I get lots and lots of clothes and shoes.
Unlike some lucky girls with lots of cash. I may look at the mannequins with nice clothes and tell myself when I have a job, I'll buy those. So that is why I do angan2 to be in those transform shows. Tho I don't consider myself a total dork.
gagagagaga
I can't argue with that now. No money, No shopping. boo!

Or in those travel shows. That would be awesome if I was the host.
But then again food would be my restriction.
If I were to do a travel show in the States or UK (eceh berangan je tahu),
the only thing I can eat is fish. And blimey I'm an (konon) certified eater (love food hate fats that grow like mushrooms).
Why can't they all use halal meat so that people like me who go drooling over a nice juicy burger
won't feel so miserable knowing how good that thing would taste.
sigh.


conclusion:
I love cooking! inspiration from Nigella and Jamie
I want to be in one of those gila best guna khidmat Mr. Jay to transform me in to perempuan stylo mylo and get free clothes, shoes, bags, make-up, etc
and....
I want to host a travel show so that i can travel for free and get money and makan all sorts of food.

Because in reality, it would probably happen but it takes time.

1 comment:

iLLy said...

i absolutely looooove watching Nigella cook. So mouth watering.

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.