Tuesday, June 30

How I met Adreen.

This is the story as if it was from his point of view how he met me. Its more like how we plan to tell if people ask how we met each other. Because I personally think he wants a bombastic love story. hahahaha gedik kau...

  1. You were jogging, I was jogging in the same park and we somehow wasn't alert of our surroundings and bumped into each other. We fell down and you offer me your hand to help me get up.
  2. We were in the same class. As always I showed up late. You noticed me and started stalking my name. As the time being, you named me Joanna. Untill you got my real name and search me via facebook. (cam kenal je story line ni)
  3. I was at a kopitiam with my friends and you were there too at another table. You thought i was cute (ok sila muntah darah sekarang!) so you buyed me a drink and on the tissue paper you wrote your email. konon nak suruh orang add kat gmail or ym.
  4. I just fell from the sky and you caught me.
  5. I borrowed a book at irc but there was a paper in the book that wrote 'knock knock'. So i replied 'who's there?' and return the book. When I borrowed the same book, the previous replied and this has been going on for months so I was curious and ignoring the fact he or she might be some psycotic killer at last I left a message we should meet. So we met and the rest was history.
Ok that's it for now. Vote now which one shall we tell people how we met.

8 comments:

Ernie Azera said...

I vote for no.4!!! Cool gile u just fell from the sky!!!!

iLLy said...

i vote for num 3~ sgt cliche okaaaay...

Tan Min Hong tu gedik okay nak bombastic love story pulak. :P

Maria Elena Zarul said...

i pun suka no 4!
cam cool gila. kalau i jatuh from da sky, sempat rasa adrenaline rush.. oh bestnnya.. (tak relevant langsung)

Ernie Azera said...

hehe.serious no.4 laa...why not u suro hilman pon lompat skali reen...u jump i jump kan~~ hahaha

Adreen Nordin said...

i pon suka no 4! tapi kan cerita sebenar nye is number 2. hahah.. i nak fall from the sky and hilman catch me. and we fell in love. omg.
tu la illy tan hong ming sangat gedik die tak kasi i bagi tahu cm mana we actually met.


yes i nak kembali angan2 i fell from the sky.

Elena said...

Oh please do number 4! Hehe.

And Joanna? Come on, get another name babe. Haha.

#4! :D

Adreen Nordin said...

die yang kasi nama joanna sebab tak tahu nama i.

Anonymous said...

number 4. simple.

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.