Thursday, June 25

dream wedding

1. how old are you?
22

2. are you single?
no

3. at what age do you think you'll get married?
around 24-27

4. do you think you'll marrying the person you are with now?
If we're for each other, we shall.

5. if not, who do you want to marry?
can't think of someone better. I just want him.

6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
my sister.

7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
a garden wedding please with lots of daisies and white lilies.

8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Greece. ah love~

9. how many guests do you think you'll invite?
I wanted a small simple one with close family and friends.

10. will that include your exes?
Well if he invites his ex then probably I would too.

11. how many layers of cake do you want?
3

12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening?
ermmm .... morning? but if its evening I can have those small lanterns and it would be lovely

13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
for now I would want canon in D.

14. ur wedding colour theme?
white

15. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
anything comfortable

16. champagne or red wine?
air color2.

17. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
right after wedding! hahaha

18. money or household items?
both. I'll make a list to that you guys don't overlap

19. how many kids would you like to have?
any number suitable for our financial status (cehh cakap cam nak kawin dah)

20. will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
shhhhs!! hahahahha what do you think?

21. ur dream present fr0m ur future husband
lifetime supply of love, loyalty, trust and affection.

No comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.