Sunday, July 26

Girls Only

At last the 5 of us had dinner like the good old days. Since Nina will be flying to aussie soon this will be the last time we'll see her. And news flash! I received an engagement invitation from.. jeng jeng jeng!
Anywhos,it was sudden that i decided to go home. My parents were shocked, my girlfriends were shocked and firah was delighted because i canceled our date last week.
Actually my parents were a little bit furious about the idea of me coming back. Long story short, we are financially not stable. But then again I use my own money. No arguements there.
I blame the economy down turn. Depressing times. I hope I'll get a stable job soon

Enough of being depressed. Highlight of this weekend is girlfriends. Looking back at how we bond after school, until now we still have the ritual of dressing up nicely and fancy dinner nights. Didn't realize how fast time flies. Two graduated, two is still studying, one continue study and one is getting engaged. It seems like yesterday we lepak comot2 at mamak and had like a gazillion planned trips but never made it.
As usual. We dressed nicely but we had ribs. And chewy brownies. nyum!
And finally I spend time with firah. Make it up to her because I had to cancel last week. Plus she is one busy woman and I have no idea what if she's running for president.
My weekend was packed even when he's training in some jungle in borneo. I can't imagine if he's at home. Probably I should wear a t shirt that says 'my boyfriend's out of town' .

No comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.