Thursday, July 30

Parking Spot

Bloody 'fellow' parking sign.
The thing is, it was dark last night when I was looking for a parking spon when the girls said "tuuuu ada dekat gila dengan cafe" I pun happily reverse parked Charlie (ceh nak jugak cakap sebab i rarely park properly at first attempt). Obviously non of us realize that it was actually fellow parking spot.
So I was greeted good morning by a love letter from the guards. 30 bucks melayang dah.
When I came back from class, I saw a honda kapchai parked at that fellow parking spot that invades not even half the parking spot.
Now I'm starting to wonder what's the purpose of a fellow parking spot when they rarely park there or just occupy half the parking lot.


p/s: I solemly swear that I shall not skip any classes for this last semester.

No comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.