Wednesday, October 14

The death of a lappie

My lappie died away.So sad... I can't save him. Give CPR also cannot work ;(

My theory is, its too heavy and the fan cannot support it.boo! now I'm stuck with this gigantic PC.

Everytime I open my blog, the fonts are humongous.
Ok.. imagine this...
I was typing my blog url and obviously I wasnt looking at the screen and press'enter'. Then all sudden, this really huge pink georgia font appear.Terkejut ok! (tak itu exaggerating lebih but yeah I was shocked).

My old dead lappie is only 13 inches, compare it to this flat huge monitor? (O.o')


Despite of getting use to this for a month more, I quite enjoy watching my fave series on a really big screen :D


R.I.P lappie (T.T)

p/s: daddy can I get a new one soon? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I'll wash the car and do the dishes and take out the trash. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

adeknurul said...

hahaha.. how u pujuk ur dad to buy u a new laptop is the SAME way i persuade my dad of buying me stuff. it really does works u know.. :D

Adreen Nordin said...

unfortunately he'll tell me use what you have.

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.