Saturday, October 24

Do you remember?

There was once someone used to play No Surprises by Radiohead on his classic guitar. While I used to watch that via web cam. It wasn't addressed to me I guess. But we just happen to share common interest. Music.

For the love of music. Its one of the reason why I got so interested in playing music again after few years I hardly play my organ. How I wouldn't be in love with music once more? We were constantly talking about music. Sharing songs, listening to the guitar strums and sometimes humming.

Oh I want a Les Paul. Can't afford a Gibson. What do you think about the color?Along those lines are the usual ones I used to get on my yahoo messenger.

Its not only music but other things also that made us close. Giving me advice at random times when I kinda thought I need one is surprising in deed. Its like a pop up thingy that knows I'm in need.

Just reminiscing how young and silly we were. I did once, few years ago wondered what would have happen if things worked out differently. If I waited till that very semester ends. But somehow now I am very glad that we stayed friends as always. For you did leave a big impact in my life. Thank you.



I found this in a pile of pictures of guitars you sent. I still think its a beauty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

les paul. one of the kind. nicest among the nicest

Adreen Nordin said...

have to agree with that ;)

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.