Wednesday, November 4

Arguments.

Gabby: What a blank of a day. Earl at the office is such a blank. I wanna kick the blank out of his blank.

Carlos: Oh yeah? how bout that blanking hair dresser totally screwed up my blanking hair look at me. I'm totally blanked.

Gabby: The blanking client didn't sign the deal and we lost a blank load of money. waaa .....blank! blank! blank!

Carlos: Okay, we are both at fault but you're home schooling her.

Gabby: Fine, but I know someone who isn't getting blanked tonight.

Carlos: Fine with me, I blanked off earlier.


-desperate housewives-

They are seriously hilarious. I love Gabby and Carlos. Even when they argue, it never fail to crack me up.


1 comment:

iLLy said...

the look on her face when he told her that he already blanked earlier,

priceless.

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.