Friday, November 13

Oh my CHANEL!

Dear Bimboes, fashion addict, and readers,

OMG! OMG! OMG!
Pisau Cukur is a must watch movie. It was worth every Ringgit. Seriously. I wouldn't mind watching it again and be happy. Its not your typical Malay drama that we always avoid to watch because they are too sappy but its simply Panass!

Why should you watch it? because:
  1. As far as I can remember, this is the first malay chick flick.
  2. Its funny. Plus the 'hidden dirty jokes', the thing that the Datuk gatal did with his briefcase was priceless if you get what I mean. Friggin hilarious, LMAO. I do wonder if LFN gets those dirty jokes or is it too abiguous for them to understand.
  3. Ok, typically they do have some comel scenes that you'd go awww... so cute.
  4. There's this 'gigi besi' cutie (Redza Mihat, picture below in the blue shirt) who's uber sweet.
  5. Oh my DIOR! , Oh my PRADA! Oh my Jimmy CHOO! - you people will feel giddy because combining Fazura and Maya Karin together equals to spontaneous gedik-ness but not pretentious. So, its not annoying at all.
  6. Its not boring at all, full with excitement and I didn't finish my popcorn (finishing my pop corn is one of the sign the movie is too dull)
  7. Its the perfect combination of P.Ramlee's Madu tiga, mystery case file and a small hint of Legally Blonde.
  8. Bunyi moaning dari laptop, adegan2 hot Sharifah Sofea and Datuk gatal and gay ness of Naz-T was so unexpected. Tak filter kot movie ni.
  9. Story line is interesting and the ending was twisted.
  10. This movie PROVES that no matter how bimbo you are, you can still be independent and intelligent. Its not just a pretty face honey.

But a tiny bit turn off about this movie is ... LIYANA JASMAY superficial and konon spoiled brat. Please go and learn how to be naturally gedik.

And don't expect their apparel would be like in Gossip Girl that would blow your mind off and make you say Oh my Prada! Nama pon pisau cukur.

Hurry up and watch it so that you guys know what am I merepek-ing about and why am I excited gila.


Panas! ok.


xoxo,
LC

2 comments:

adeknurul said...

Isn't Gol&Gincu a chic flick too?? Oh, i cant wait to see Pisau Cukur. waaa....

..pelangimerahjambu.. said...

oh my prada!
the movie was awesome.
i didnt finish my popcorn also!
wee~!

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.