Monday, November 2

mok mok fatty ass.


today i had ikan bakar, ice kacang, sushi, takoyaki, aunty anne's , one large coke and tosai paper
yesterday i had egg mayo and peanutbutterjelly, bbq ayam, loads of candies (halloween meh!)
day before yesterday i had... i can't really remember but i remember eating meggi goreng telur mata tak sedap dah kat ameeth pastu tak puas hati and donate the left over to kawan sebelah kanan pastu order roti bakar telur manis CHEESE! oh memang babat macam teddy bear. and its not cute.
this depression is making me eat more more and more.

macam mana la aku tak jadi lebih gemuk.

note to self: please go jogging satu UTP and swimming 10 laps.






p/s: dear lanun, in the end I search for you to tell you how I feel. oh how I wish you can respond and tell me its just a nightmare. when i wake up its all going to be normal again.


No comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.