Monday, November 24

The day I couldn't meet you.

I was so frustrated....

Owh why...

I don't know to call this selfish or its my responsibility.

yesterday (sunday),
I woke up really early and did every single thing you listed even did extra chores, mum still won't let me go.
Mum's reason is.. she can't count on adik. She needed me to help so that she can go gossipping and chatting with you cousin.
But I haven't met him in months and another 8 months to go not knowing if i could see him again.
This is TOUTURING me.
But still, if I wasn't there to help, it still didn't make any different.
You made me felt so sorry for myself for being too obedient.
Now I'll never know when..
We will just walk around hands in hands
We will talk over a cup of coffee
We will explore shops and drool about things we can't afford (lain kot doing it online)
We will dine at fancy places or any thing we never tried

I miss you the most. I WISHED i could spend the whole day with you. Should have been yesterday. Its just sad.

5 comments:

wan said...

dnt worry syg...nanti kita jumpa lg k...kiss!

Merissa K. said...

awwwwwhh dont be sad baby... nanti kita pg roadtrip ramai ramai k? kita pg penang nanti visit wan. i promise.

:)

Inana Douie said...

yeah! i promise too!
*hugs*

Elena said...

oh yes we difinitely will! lets lets.

harap harap ada elephants kat situ.

Adreen Nordin said...

aww... i love you guys!!!!! hugs!

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.