Friday, November 14

Gila Gula

I been such a hypocrite lately.

I'm sorry tummy for hurting your feelings.

I (my tummy) crave for...
strawberryicecream
chocolatecupcakes

blueberrymuffins

chocolatesinlychocolate
starbucksfrappuchino
gelato
pastacarbonara

chillismashpotato

coke

milo

mozarellacheesestick

creampuffs
peachesncream
raspberrycheesecake


gemukgemukgemuk

I been avoiding these stuffs since the gym post.

Adreen sila control makan.. kamu kene makan banyak sayur dan buah.

But I'm craving like crazy.
owh bole jadi gila. dah la semua bende dekat dan mudah dapat.
I'm not in utp for crying out loud.
tolongggg!

4 comments:

Isumaru said...

makan jek~

selambayaya. kesian ur tummy. :P

Inana Douie said...

reen, you can have those things la..
just not all of them. pick a few or have one every other day.
the key is moderation. :)
share it with a friend. hehe.

buah and sayur je nanti bila u reach your breaking point habis semua you balun.

Izyan Izzaty said...

makan laa..sian perut~~~huhu!

Shira-chan said...

See, this is what happens when people deprive themselves. >__>

Moderation, Reen, moderation. Have one of those things like once a week, if you're afraid of weight gain. huu...

Dieting and a slim body is so not worth the misery.

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.