Thursday, November 20

Lola the kancil.

She has be friends with me since i was in my high school years.

She was my mum's but i named her Lola because of her lilac body.

Its been years with Lola.. during rich or poor, happy or sad.

She even followed me when i took my SPM results and heard tears of disappointment from me.

Its gonna be my final year in a two months.

I need a car. I need to move around a lot.

So, Lola comes to Uni with me for my final year.

From now on, I will take care of Lola and give her all the love in this world! (ermm .. corny nye aku.) bf x de nxt sem. so perlu sayang Lola banyak2.

:D

2 comments:

Merissa K. said...

oh wow wheee! ur taking ur car back to utp! wuhooo! hehehe. too bad i cant ride around in ur car. tsk tsk.

Adreen Nordin said...

u ada kt utp masa i final sem kot. bole lagi.

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.