Monday, November 3

Soalan2 yang perlu dijawab hari ni

I was tagged by Fithri Natasha Merissa Kartika Ishak.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Burn him like he burn my heart. hahaha. x la. just let it be and forget.


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Travel all around the world.


3. If you are the opposite gender, what would you do?
I'd try to pee in a bottle. ha ha


4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Big house and big car is overrated kan? So, i'll by myself an island and build a nice resort.
grow money. more money.


5. Will you fall in love with your friend?
possible.


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
love myself.


7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I don't know.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
dang!! melepas. hahaha.do nothing.


9. Have u ever been labeled as a snatcher?
once. but i didn't snatch. its more like bermadu. eww.


10. What takes you down the fastest?
anything got to do with feeling guilty to my mum n dad.


11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
I'd be 31. Not married. Shoppaholic. A wedding planner. Travel alot.

12. What do you really want at the moment of responding to this tag?
Run.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Bising, annoying, baik, a good listener. saya sayang kamu macam mana pon cik tasha.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Can i skip this one?


15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up today?
Tarik selimut tido balik and set snooze 9 minit kemudian.


16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Define all. Not really. I'd be stupid to lose my dignity for it.


17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
hurm. me and you.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
yes. I do forgive and forget. Even god forgives.

19. What is your feeling rite now?
I don't know. I was happy. Then I'm annoyed. so its happily annoyed.

I am tagging:

kak sue
shira
zizi
illy
syazwan
hafriz

and anyone nk buat.

2 comments:

Suri said...

i'll do it tmrw! promis!

iLLy said...

dah buat. heee~

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.