Thursday, November 27

tentang make up




A really girlish post isn't it?

Yesterday was my sister's (yuni) birthday. My parents would love to spend 1000++ for a good slr for her present. But unfortunately they couldn't find one.
So, to make it up to her, my mum bought her one set of beneffit make up that cost around 300 ++. She always wanted it. She's 14 by the way.
While watching this 'lembut guy' applying blusher, lipgloss and what so ever on her face, my mind floated somewhere else...

I am 21. Still new in this make up thingy. I don't even own a make up base? foundation? lipgloss? (lipgloss n rouge pot is different). Ok, I don't own a complete set of make up. And even guys apply make up wayyyyy better than me. Transforming yuni's face with pimples and scars into jenny humpfrey. I can't even make my skin looked like baby bum.

I remembered when i was 14. Lipbalm whaat?

How advance high school kids today. Well, she was delighted. She's been collecting those benefit catalogue since forever. Its a 3 piece set of benetint, dandelion and ape tah satu lg tu its in a yellow ish tube.

And it came to my mind.. i LOVE natural beauty the most... jealousy? tak kot.

No comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.