Thursday, October 30

ape kaitan pengkid dengan lagu lucky ?

I was standing at my locker and about to get undressed at the ladies locker room after working out at the gym then a guy came in.

A GUY!

But weird enough i wasn't as surprised as the chinese lady beside me who was just in her towel.

He was wearing baju melayu and sampin because it was their wear traditional clothes day.

It turns out to be that another chinese lady lost her locker keys. So he helped to break the padlock.

And he wasn't a he but a she.

Well, the soft konon macho voice and barely there boobs don't lie.
..............................................................................................................................................................
Anyway,

Today, as any ordinary day my dad drove me to the train station.

Everytime the song lucky by Jason Mraz and Colby Caillat was on the radio, he'd turn the volume louder.

It didn't happen once but a few times i notice.

He told me that my sister's best friend who is a guy likes this song.

But i personally thinks he liked it too.

Aww so cute papa.
.............................................................................................................................................................

Conclusion,

Pengkid dengan lagu lucky tak ada kaitan pon.

5 comments:

Shira-chan said...

I'm sorry, wat's a pengkid? >___>

But Lucky is a very cute song. My sister won't stop playing it. haha

Adreen Nordin said...

pengkid is a girl who dresses and acts like a guy. Some of them have girlfriends.This is different from tomboy.

Nurul Aain said...

I thought pengkid is tomboy and tomboy is pengkid.

cis, memang tak de kaitan.

Adreen Nordin said...

tomboy ada kemungkinan menjadi perempuan.

SHE.HER said...

tomboy akan berubah la nie?

compare to pengkid? camtuh?

hee,tetibe je. hallo. im ain.^^

come across ur blog when i was doin research on pengkid.

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.