Sunday, October 5

Indah nya suasana di Hari Raya

When I was 4, I always thought that every festive season (raya and christmas are the only holidays i knew at that age) there would be snow. Yes it was snowing on raya when i was 4.

When I was 7, I didn't dare to hold the bunga api by its metal stick so my uncle had to stick that bunga api in a wood thingy. (tu la nak main tapi takut).

When I was 11, my family used to go beraya to every relatives even distance relatives that i don't know of but not anymore now since most of them are dead.

Recently the duit raya that i get are less than last year and last few years. Probably I'm too old to get some but my 14 year old sister complains that she gets less too this year. Blame the economy or blame her matured looks...ehem matured baju raya? hahahha.

I didn't had that much unforgetful memories of raya coz most of it would be the usual routine especially when we are in mum's home town.

But its been a long while since i last visited my grandparent's grave (dad's parents). Even tho I haven't met them but I just wonder what was it like to have them around. Can't just bring dead people alive.

Maybe i should. They would be happy to know i drop by (if they ever know me). But its miles away .

Owh well,

Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin.

Kalau ada open house sila la ajak :P

3 comments:

Nurul Aain said...

rumah saya, openhouse 26th.

i boleh buat-buat ada snow kalau u nak.

heeee.

Adreen Nordin said...

knapa buat2 ada snow ?

Merissa K. said...

"but not anymore now since most of them are dead"

ur so frank lah babe! AHAHA

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.