Tuesday, October 21

marshmallow.

I was away from the city.

gigi performing and he was super duper cute. haa~ angau.

He put the pick in my purse and told me not to lose it (again) because it was the pick he used for his first gig and its my pick.

Review for marshmallow (where did the monsters go? )

They improved a lot. way better that their last performance at pool party.

Since now arctic monkeys are overrated, they played cover for

Trying your luck - The Strokes
Naive - The kooks
Take Me out - Franz Ferdinand
Obstacle 1 - Interpol

All mellow down except for Take Me Out.
Front Man Dzul must have sang his veins out to make that brit accent. But it was awesome.
Didn't really hear rhythm during Obstacle 1 but credits to Wan for not being too nervous and enjoyed the stage and crowd.
Hafiz's solo wasn't that bad and improved alot.
And Pdus as usual good drum beats without any shirt on (uuu hotness.. chep, sila jealous :P)


Overall, it was synchronize and there was some chemistry sensed when you guys were performing. This is good for a band. But credits to you guys because you weren't able to practice without a drummer untill the very last minute.

Might have a little lose counts but it was covered by the drums.

You guys were spectacular and I hope to see you guys in future gigs.

toodles~

2 comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.