Friday, September 26

Aggy!


Its good bye Kate Moss and hello Aggy or a.k.a Agyness Deyn. She's not one of those typical models that you see on the runway. I don't feel she looked plastic and typical. I adore her hair style and wish i can pull off something like that but too bad my features are not sharp and strong like Aggy's.
She's British (from Failsworth, Great Manchester). At age 16 she started her modeling career. And best of all, she is also involved in music and recently dating with Albert Hammond Jr of The Strokes! She was featured in the single 'Who' by Five o'Clock Heroes. Love her style and boyish but yet sweet face alot. At least now fashion world has something not typical aye?

Here's Five o'Clock Heroes feat. Aggy in Who

No comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.