Monday, September 8

Noin and Hair Color

Kerja gila..

Me,Noin and Tasha wanted to color our hair.It was in our first sem foundation and fasting month to be exact.

Tasha went to a cheaper saloon to color her hair purple while me and Noin go searching for a saloon that uses loreal in this place which is kinda like Ipoh's Low Yat.

It was one of those crazy hair color obsession days. I wanted it dark brown with a lil light brown highlight streaks and Noin wanted green (which still makes me wonder why untill today).

We went to this fancy saloon that looked trusted enough.Explained to the hairdresser what we wanted. I thought mine shouldn't be a problem. But the highlights were blond. It was nice when they blow it.

Somehow Noin's hair went owh no! It was green before that hairdresser blew her hair but then it turned sort of blond.

So now we're like two blond bimbos.

Dah la same course. hahahah.. we had to live with it. Going to class wearing hat. Our course mates were wondering why.

Disaster hair color. But Tasha's one turned out to be nice.I wouldn't post pictures coz it looked silly. Innocent nye.

3 comments:

Nurul Aain said...

dont you dare put up pictures.
hahahahah.

reminiscing is good.

i miss all of u guys.

Adreen Nordin said...

don't worry. I look terrible too. malu. hehe

Merissa K. said...

hahahaha. i dont mind if u wanna put pics masa my hair was purple.

but please not when its blonde. hahaha. ohh sungguh menggelikan.

hee.

us. the three blondies. :)

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.