Wednesday, September 3

I just don't get it

Its this new software my boss asked me to try.
Nintex workflow. Supposedly it is much more easier than sharepoint design (for some of you sharepoint user, you'd know how to create a workflow there).

I think its just a fancy GUI workflow management that is much more complicated to understand than using sharepoint design which is straight forward.

I installed it in my virtual server(sounds geeky enough) and activate it but it seems missing.No where to be found. Or did i not installed it properly?

Everything bout this Nintex thingy is in a section that is suppose to be in Application Management of my virtual server.

I have no idea about this silly thing.My boss is being ridiculous (more like wanting to impress someone big?).No one in this company ever used it even those IT guru.So basically no one knows about this?

So, let the intern try it. Yeah rite. The thing is.... ITS NOT WORKING! and the boss wants to see progression.

Not that i didn't do any research or try and error. I did. But nothing seems to help.Can't ask for help. HELP! I'm doomed and alone.

4 comments:

Eden Stafford said...

Hi Adreen,

It's surprising to hear you've had some issues as ease of use and installation is one of the things we get commended on.

Please contact us at support@nintex.com so we can help you get past these installation issues.

Kind Regards,

Eden Stafford

Adreen Nordin said...

erm.. how did you come across this blog? I was complaining how unpractical my boss is.

Shira-chan said...

wow. Now that's impressive customer service o___O

iLLy said...

okay... i'm not gonna complain about RWD InfoPak or Sharepoint of Swish in blog....

but i agree with shira, impressive customer service. *jaw drops*

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.