Tuesday, September 9

kita

its a long post.If x nk baca sampai habis pon x pe.

The ball came from far end
Whoosh... I tried to stop it before it gets into the goal.
Yes i did stop it. It hit my palm. Bloody hell. Sakit wooo...

'Ah, sape mamat tuh. Dah la orang baru. Gelabah.'

He teased our goal keeper because its a she.

'Eleh , senang je nak goal. Goal keeper perempuan'

We hated this guy. It was too dark to notice how he looked like.
...............................................................................
Oooo nama die Wan. Roomate Najib.

Cam sombong tapi.

But hi je la.. ' hi wan!' (sounded like haiwan. hahahhahaha)
...............................................................................
Wazi's birthday.

We suprised him. With some of you semangat with it.

Ina main kejar2 with Wazi (owh ini x bole lupa)..

Some other people were there too.. Najib, Mirul, us girls and.. that new guy Wan.

He seemed friendly. I sat somewhere near him and He was talking and talking.

I observed this guy. Rimed glasses, tall lanky and fair. Kinda like 'ah beng' sekali pandang. Ok la. cute jgk.
.....................................................................................

Owh camp.

Result ku cm cibaiiii.. n have to go for edu camp. wtf.
Thankfully for Ina, Iylia and Fara for making this camp fun.
Its not as bad as NS (tho i never join NS) kinda boring.
But can mandi sungai. hehe. And I don't fancy jungle tracking.

Not a pampered princess. Too gedik for me.

Eye-candy for me,Iylia and Ina coz some interesting people are in the same camp. hehe

There was this one session we were suppose to write the opposite sex name who is in the camp on a piece paper and fold it and put it in a box (i think)

I wrote.. Iylia wrote... But it got confused. They thought Iylia wrote what i wrote.

So people were whispering. Iylia wrote Syazwan's name. ( but it was actually me )

Somehow i know he had a girlfriend when i was hanging out with Wani (my coursemate) and the guys was there too.

Been wanting to talk to him but i was too shy. Maybe just a crush. I am single and totally available anyway.

So simpan je la hajat tu since he has a gf.
..................................................................................
Its been a year.

Somehow Tasha decided to surprise Najib on his birthday.

He was there after a while i didn't really bumped into him.

It put a smile on my face.

He wore braces! so i typed on his Friendster : gigi!

So it went on and on with Friendster testi to kalaoki and wild orchid to ym.
.................................................................................
I get to choose this one night.. to go menggila with my seniors yg mmg gila2 or find someone to dine with

I was chatting with kalaoki. So he decided to take me for dinner.

The thing is. He don't have my number.

And I don't have his. Dh on the way tu. huhu.

Called Iylia for his number.
...................................................................................

Lepak2 makan ice cream after dinner at v3

Yes I memang serabai lepak that time.

At the v5 gazebo we sat.

Then we laid down. Just plain talking. Imagine that we were star watching

Then....

4 comments:

Merissa K. said...

awwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhh.

hahahaha. ni kisah kisah dahulu kala niiii. ehehehe.

i baca sampai habis okk. hehe.

Adreen Nordin said...

terharu nye. haha..

Nurul Aain said...

cis. marah ni.

fikir sendiri.

Adreen Nordin said...

huh?

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.