Tuesday, September 9

Raffles College of Design or Petronas?

I always wanted to be a fashion designer.
I have another year to go here and this degree I'm taking is just security for me.

I checked out about Raffles fashion designing course.It took my attention.The subjects.
But I wouldn't know if I am creative enough to enter.

Like I have to design a few pieces with explanation for the interview.

Reading about the course makes me super excited. The subjects are way much more interesting than Java or even DCN.

But 2 years and 3 months? full time student. Now, where do I put Petronas?

What if they don't let me go? I know its safe money.But if I insist to leave Petronas for my risky 'angan2' then I'll have to pay them.. a big amount.

Imagine myself drag to work because of the big pay.
As Firah said, If you don't mind working for money then drag yourself to work. Or go with something you are passionate for.

Owh no.I'm so not gonna do IT work.Forget about all the certs. Thank you for internship. No IT work for me please. This is not me.

I think for this time being I should start designing like I used to and bring out my creative-ness (if it will ever come out again).

Imagine.... all the wonderful things I can do with fabric and figure.

No comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.