Monday, September 15

owh weekend.

Room make overs are extremely tiring during Ramadhan. We just painted my sister's room purple. My room is a bigger but i already tear my boarders and unscrew whatever it is on the wall.

So now my room looked like an under construction room and it smelled like paint for no reason.

I'm glad everyone's happy with their raya card. Noin, I'll post yours. hehe.

Owh.. the donut with icing that wrote 'happy 21st..' x jadi and it melted. I bet it looked ugly. Sorry syazwan.

Yesterday I planned to get donuts instead of cake for syazwan. And write happy 21st on it. Siap buat icing color blue. Then like x jadi coz the font was big and i wrote on glazed donuts coz it won't stick to sugar coated donuts. huhu..

But I'm happy to surprise him. Thank you so much Ina for helping. Owh it would be jolly good if i was there. Happy to know he liked his pressie.

3 comments:

Merissa K. said...

i totally dig my kad raya! especially those purple glitters. oh reen how i love u and miss u! godddd.

hey. make me a kebaya yg sama mcm kad tu blh? tee hee hee.

rindu kamu reeno!!

Adreen Nordin said...

bole when i learn how to sew.

Inana Douie said...

wan excited sangat sampai terus bukak dalam kereta.
he was all "wow! menarik nya.apa ni? aaaa wallet. heehee wallet."
and he said lotsa other stuff yang i dah tak ingat.
when we were waiting for our food pun he took the wallet out, put it in again, took out the card, put it in again. ahahah so kelaka.
damn. i should've recorded a video.
terlupa la pulak.

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.