Wednesday, December 24

Adreen-aline rush

I can't wait for another road trip.
I can't wait for jamming session.
I can't wait to go back to the jungle?
I can't wait to see Firah. God knows how much i miss her.
I can't wait to finish this project.
I can't wait to feel I have too much time to spend untill i finish the whole season of Gosip Girl and 90210.
I can't wait to become a student again and be stressed with FYP?
I can't wait to blow up my money on nice clothes as if i don't have enough.
I can't wait to be at the beaches.
I can't wait to have my own car.
I can't wait......

4 comments:

Nurul Aain said...

road trip and beach

akan dichecked

next week.

heee.

can't wait for our bimbos road trip trip(?)

hehe.

Maria Elena Zarul said...

cant waits sounds fun!
hehehe..
cant wait to jam too!
tp for ur song, i main hantam la da drums ya.
=B

Merissa K. said...

neither can i!

Merissa K. said...

saya suka headline awak. catchy.hehe

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.