Thursday, December 11

Cantik nya.

I have this habit of adoring beautiful things. Which includes beautiful girls. I know it sounded so gay. Owh i am not gay. When i spot a beautiful girl, i'd stare and adore. I'll go ' lawa nye awak... rasa cm nk pg depan awak dan ckp awak ni lawa , saya suka tengok '. Bt I am shy as if I bumped into a really cute guy and wanted to smile but i couldn't so i just look down.

I guess that is why I can get along with my guy friends.A few days back me n my guy friend spotted this babe. Tak sexy pon. But to us she is lawa. Pleasant to look at. I refused to change seats with him because i get the best view. hahaha.. But i find it hard to spot beautiful ladies in the lrt. If i do spot one it would probably make my day.. owh no i am so gay.


p/s : saya masih straight. Saya adore Silver dalam 90210.

2 comments:

Nurul Aain said...

mungkin u gay

sebab u suka pretty boy

boleh tak strerotype mcm tuh?

Suri said...

me too. eerrr... not the gay part. haha.. but i adore org yg cute + cantik. eye soothing.. hehe

p/s: janji celak tak terkeluar.. u know what i mean! hehe

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.