Friday, December 12

Goodbye.

Another chapter ended. I just have to end it.
I do love him so much but we can't go on not understanding each other and we just don't get along like peanut butter and jelly. I don't hate him.

This time is no turning back. I know.. cam sedih gile to let go but I been sad and depressed with this relationship lately. Probably we're not for each other. I prayed asking if he was the one just let it stay. I was too numb to cry. I felt like being alone at this moment. This relationship made me more independent.

Long distance break up. I didnt get to see him or give a hug. I won't give back his stuff. Seeing us parting is the saddest thing right now. I need to be strong. I am not ready to open myself to anyone yet. Being alone makes me happy at the moment. So I prefer to stay that way. Gosh it is hard when you don't hate the person and you love that person. I'll take is as growing pains.

Good things do end.


p/s: the building cleaner cleaning the building window at the office pantry does amuse me during breakfast.

5 comments:

ashlee said...

Hi adreen,
I understand how you feeling right now because i went through the same process.
Stay strong, things might turn out great.
:)

iLLy said...

kumbang bukan seekor...i've been there before.

like ashlee said, things will turn out great.

wan said...

goodbye to you too...i will always pray for ur happiness n i will never forget u...it was the best moment in my life..goodbye again...gud luck with ur new life...hugs!

Maria Elena Zarul said...

adreen dear, maybe da distance was good for da both of u. at least korg tau where ur problems lie and especially without both of u being in each other's face, u tend to show ur true colours worse than ever. have fun being single! i miss it sometimes.

Merissa K. said...

baby, stay strong.

im sad to see you guys fall apart but at the same time, its good to know that u parted on good terms.

i hope both of u will come out stronger frm this breakup.

love ya both

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.