Saturday, March 14

8 years.

I been watching desperate housewives lately and got hooked to it. Thanks to Firah.
Anyway there was this one episode where Edie asked Susan how long has she has been with out a man in her life. Which gives me the thought how long i actually been without a man/boy in my 22 years of life (flings included).

Then again. I can't measure it that way now. Practically i been in the dating scene since i was 14. Maybe i'll ask that question again when i'm 40.


22-14 = 8 years of experience? haha.


p/s: I haven't blog that much because the internet connection in UTP is being such a bitch. That was also why I can't on my gtalk or check my email. I had to drive to starbucks for internet. gosh.

3 comments:

Inana Douie said...

then i pulak kena kira macam mana?

Adreen Nordin said...

urm this includes bfs, flings, whatever

Shira-chan said...

I am probably the least inexperienced in these things... I've never even had a fling. dating the same guy for 3 yrs... so... 3 yrs of experience against your 8? >__>

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.