Monday, March 16

because we are girls.

Sambungan cerita parking rooftop.

Its 12 something am and we were figuring out how to get to the rooftop. The doors are locked.
When we asked the Starbucks guy he said we had to make one round to the next entrance which was impossible because we're girls and there's 2 of us. Oh come on... crime happens a lot. I don't want to think that some psycho dude come running towards us with a butcher knife have the possibility to happen.

Anyway, we saw some kopitiam workers came out from the entrance infront us. So we made it in the mall. Because we were scared, I decided we should ask one of the guard a favor to follow us.

They offered us a drink which was suspicious then this kind looking pak guard among the 3 volunteered to accompany us. Still, I couldn't be comfortable or maybe I was thinking too much. At the same time it felt like VIP because the pak guard on the escalator for us.

When he accompanied us up the escalator his workmate called his walkie talkie asking him where he was. and he said " nak hanta makwe dua orang ni".
Its been quite a while I haven't heard the word makwe. I find that funny and ew.


p/s: a bird told me i sound funny blogging in bm. is it?

1 comment:

Suraya said...

yes sayang. awkward gile!

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.