Sunday, March 22

Shop till you Drop

I was at OU last Friday with iL.
Shopping was such a bliss.
Its the best therapy so far.
(omg i sound so gedik)
Anyway, iL wanted to go to this accessory shop.
I'm not gonna name which one.
So there we were just browsing.
I was trying out rings and this particular
flower ring caught my attention.
I picked it up from the rack and it just slipped
and fell on the marble floor.
I panicked because the flower was somewhere on the floor
instead of the ring.
So i picked it up and say to iL.
"lets pretend we're looking at this ring
and find a place to put it"
she found a place somewhere at the racks and i hid it there.
We quickly left the shop.
None of the sales assistant saw that because the shop was full.
The ring cost nearly 50 bucks.

I guess i was jinxed because after that few things slipped from my hand. Till today. :(

No comments:

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.