Monday, March 23

naive la sangat.

if I was attracted, wouldn't it change my status to "in a relationship"?
if I didnt reply or answer, wouldn't it be rude?
but somehow it was a 'hint' to you when all I wanted to say was
not more than friends.
and I mean not more than friends because I am not attracted.
mentally,emotionally, physically.
if you should know, 143 bucks can't even pay my shoes.
what makes that the value to invest in me ?
anyway I am not a freggin stock or bond to invest in.
never thought an innocent "being concern as a friend"
turns out to be a whole new lie.
the way you portray me in your dirty lies
its as if I was giving hopes and a gold digger?
assuming that I am naive and will definitely fall for you
by planning to buy or buying me things that I can afford
is fucking lame.
twist your stories all you want.
you're not even an inch close to me even if you don't tell lies.









3 comments:

Merissa K. said...

all i know is that 143 bucks gets you an early bird sunburst ticket. no?

hehehe.

tak faham cerita tapi nak menyampuk jugak. :P

Shira-chan said...

somebody should tell that person that you can't buy love. especially not with RM143. =___=

Adreen Nordin said...

babe, 143 is the early bird sunburst ticket.

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.