Tuesday, May 5

The day I found that I was talkative and eat too much.

I accidentally woke up at 3 am and find something hurtfully annoying that felt like my whole left jaw swelled.(well, that was the main reason i accidentally woke up)
Reminds me the times i wore braces and ulcers popped out like mushrooms after rainy days.
Pure suicide.
Those were the days where sodium chloride was the only cure.Even bonjela couldn't defeat annoying hurtful ulcers.
Mind me, I was immune for a while the feeling of burning sensation in my mouth and watery eyes.
I can't really eat, I can't really talk properly now
.
.
.
.
wtf.. I can't chew chicken! (baru balik dari dinner) and I didn't talk throughout dinner or the whole hour of searching oral aid. That's amazing for some people.

Don't suggest drink more water coz I am drinking till I pee my pants...not literally and I already bought bonjela because oral aid tak de. wtf lagi!.

blergh!

p/s:The IRC is buzzing with study groups and couples studying. Its effin cold in here maybe I should wear a 'fur' coat eskimo-ish.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sama la dengan.
gusi aku pun bengkak.
rasa nak tumbuk je.
tapi sakit.... (-_-')

iLLy said...

i think the nose muffs would be enuf to cure the eskimo-ness of the library

Adreen Nordin said...

1412:nak aku tumbukkn? hahah. letak bonjela berulang kali. surut sikit kot.

illy: nose muffs? or ear muffs? jom study bersama2 subject yg sama2 ambik. adbs n ce kn ??

Suraya said...

o yes u talk a lot and thats why i love u. hehe

cik lanun

My photo
I used to believe that we can live on clouds.